Looking back at earlier pictures just brings home how striking T's hair loss is! He now has just a sparse (but long) patch over his right ear, and "neck bangs" as Auntie Amy calls them, along the back of his neck. I think I see some peach fuzz coming in but it could be awhile.
We took Tressan to the driving range yesterday so that he and I could watch Bob hit a bucket of balls. Tressan thought the sound of people hitting golf balls was the funniest thing ever. It was the longest, and most giggly-sounding bout of giggles that we have heard yet. Super cute! We'll try to get a video next time we make it out there.
Another cute recent trend is that he likes to grab my face, especially my mouth, as I rock him to sleep. So far he has been pretty gentle. It seems like he is just checking to make sure I'm still there, but who knows.
No comments:
Post a Comment