Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Baby T is 2 months old!


Age: 2 months exactly

Weight: 12 lb, 2 oz

Diapers per day: 11+

Longest stretch of sleep so far: 5 hrs

Average stretch of sleep at night: 2.5 hrs

Decrease in fussiness since two weeks ago: 90% (ish)

Blowouts (if you have to ask, you don't want to know...): 15 or so

Peepee fountains: 7 or 8

Diaper rashes: 0

Seconds stopped at a red light before rage sets in: 5

Brands of bottle rejected: 4

Brands of bottle tentatively accepted under limited circumstances: 1 (Thanks Josh and Joan!)

Awesomeness: Can't count that high


We love you, Tressan Ambrose!


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Grandad says "Man, is he handsome"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this picture. Honored to say that I bore witness to one of the infamous fountains!! Happy 2 months Tressan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This picture is so historical! It reminds me of those black and white images of our great great grandparents. :) I love this tally, and I love watching your family grow!
    Thank you for always sharing!

    ReplyDelete